Communication interns are involved in a variety of areas including Public Relations, Marketing, Editing, Content Creation, and Growth Strategy. Our interns' primary job is to source new users and content creators, and help maintain our existing list of creator and user relationships. Interns will also be encouraged to engage in our discussions around user growth and retention, as well as our social media marketing efforts.
The role is part-time (5-10 hours/week) during the semester. Full time internships will become available in the summer.
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Track projects
- Facilitate effective internal and external communications
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Solid editing, (social) networking, and researching skills
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
← Back to search