- Candidate is required to have knowledge and experience working with electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC systems. Carpentry, drywall, and painting are a plus.
- Conduct scheduled inspections; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
- Make repairs to electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as needed.
- Lock and secure all building as needed; monitor, activate and reset automatic security systems as appropriate; repair broken locks and maintain keys to the building.
- Work with contractors for HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical as needed to fulfill the building’s upkeep.
- Ensure inventory/security of supplies is adequate for the maintenance of the hotel.
- Notify management of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Represent the building in a professional and positive demeanor at all times.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Basic experience in maintenance trades, including painting, electrical, and plumbing. Carpentry and HVAC experience preferred..
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, reach and walk for extensive periods of time.
The hospitality business functions seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Maintenance Technician may be required to work a varying schedule in order to meet business needs. Evening, weekend and holiday availability may be required.