- Provides guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
- Cleans and maintains all guestrooms to hotel standards while exceeding guest expectations.
- Reports any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Performs and assists with other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform the following actions: walking, standing (80% of job function), sitting, bending, talking, listening, lifting to approximately 50 pounds, establishing eye contact, pushing and pulling.
- Prior hotel housekeeping or cleaning experience strongly preferred.
- Basic English skills required for communication with our guests.
- The hospitality business functions seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Room Attendant may be required to work a varying schedule in order to meet business needs. Evening, weekend and holiday availability may be required.