We are a boutique wine shop committed to bringing customers a friendly and engaging opportunity to explore the world of fine wines, craft beers, spirits and gourmet foods. We pride ourselves in our approachable accessibility and we hand select offerings that excite both novices and connoisseurs alike. Our knowledgeable, warm, and engaging staff is always available to answer questions and guide customers to find the right thing for their occasion.
We are looking for a professional, dedicated, and passionate employee to join our team part time or full time as a Sales Associate. We are always busy and we work very hard, but are unpretentious and enjoy engaging with our customers accordingly. We are seeking reliable, driven people with previous hospitality, restaurant and/or retail experience to join the team!
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, a professional attitude, good communication skills, as well as a willingness to perform all tasks required for the position (including the heavy lifting and more facile tasks of keeping the store well-stocked). The bottom line is that we take pride in helping our customers and love what we do!
All applicants must have FULL shift availability (days, nights, WEEKENDS, and holidays).
Position/experience preferences include:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in hospitality/restaurant/retail sales;
- Interest in working towards an extensive knowledge of Craft Beer/ Spirits/ Wine;
- Ability to engage with customers in a down-to-earth, approachable, knowledgeable manner;
- Experience with running a register, using point-of-sale software and/or inventory management programs, etc.;
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs and perform regular, efficient stocking of inventory. This is a physical job and at times will require moving around cases of beer or wine as well as helping customers to their cars.
This position is best suited for someone with 'real world' experience who may be a relative new-comer to the industry, but who has passion and is looking for an opportunity in the fine wine business where one can make an immediate impact. Candidates with consecutive work experience in the industry or related, along with strong referrals will be considered first. Familiarity with the Needham community and surrounding areas is a plus.
Please send a COVER LETTER, REFERENCES, AND RESUME. WE WILL NOT REVIEW APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER that demonstrates your personality, writing style and the reasons you are applying for a job with us.
← Back to search