Corporate Alliances Intern
We currently have an opening for an Internship in our Corporate Alliances department located in Houston, TX. This position is responsible for supporting all aspects of the Corporate Alliances department including, but not limited to: reporting, data collection, marketing collateral distribution, and field communication.
Provide support in all aspects of Affinity Program Management including but not limited to:
- Support team by conducting analytics and reporting results on a bi-weekly basic
- Gathering data and other information from a variety of internal and external sources
- In spreadsheet format, track Dignity Memorial location activity with various partners
- Assist in launching new and existing programs in various markets throughout the company
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Update and create the point of contact report for Dignity Memorial locations and various partners.
- Strengthen the department's internal and field relationship by coordinating the distribution of market promotional items and assisting with the direct mail activity.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Junior or Senior, currently working towards a bachelor's degree in business, arts, or sciences
- Working towards a graduate degree is preferred
- One year of progressive experience in a corporate business environment
- Administrative experience
- Experience with Access and Excel
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office; specifically Word, Access and Excel (pivot tables)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creative, Innovative mindset with the ability to suggest new processes
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to plan, organize and direct multiple programs and activities
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- Keen sense of judgment and tact
- Ability to problem solve with very little direction
- Ability to recognize and respond to the differing management skills of individuals
- Ability for some travel if necessary
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
← Back to search