Analyst - Project Finance
Buenavista Renewables is seeking a full-time analyst to provide support to our global Project Finance team in structuring and financing renewable energy transactions in emerging markets, particularly Latin America and the Asia-Pacific markets.
The Analyst, under supervision from the Director of Project Finance and the Vice Presidents of Project Finance, will carry out economic analysis, financial modeling, research, data analytics, and other similar tasks. Complex financial modeling will be a central component of the position.
The selected candidate will be required to commence working as soon as possible. Students on an F-1 visa are welcome to apply; sponsorship may be open to such students after the expiration of their visa.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes
(1) Excellent mathematical aptitude;
(2) A solid understanding of Excel, including at leas a basic understanding of VBA;
(3) A deep interest of energy and/or infrastructure financing;
(4) A desire to work in a growth stage company;
(5) Experience or interest in working in the international arena;
(6) A willingness to travel extensively;
(7) A willingness to work long hours, when required by a project; and
(8) Bilingual in Spanish, Tagalog, or Chinese (Mandarin) is a significant plus, but not required.
← Back to search