Accessible HR has a Site Manager position available for a current student or alum. This position needs to be filled immediately. It’s for one of our clients in the cement industry with their warehouse facility located in Sheldon, TX.
The position is a FT position, but unfortunately, no benefits are offered. Salary will be negotiated once the candidate makes it to the in-person interview. A phone interview will be set up first.
The job description and requirements are below:
- The candidate needs to have a cement facility background, but a ready-mix, concrete, and bulk materials handling background is accepted.
- The candidate must have experience creating employee schedules, creating reports, and performing quality control inspections. The time spent in the office and out in the field is about 50/50.
- The candidate will be leading a group of 30 technicians and laborers divided into three shifts which will require strong character and leadership skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. They will need an industrial, mechanical, or chemical engineering associate’s or bachelor's degree (or currently obtaining one), but civil engineering is preferred.
- The candidate must be a quick learner because in a year's time they will be in charge of a new project using state-of-the-art equipment.
- The candidate must be a hard-worker also because extended work hours will be required sometimes, even working at night/overnight to get the job done.
- Great interpersonal, problem-solving, communication, and leadership skills are needed. Someone that is great at following-up with customers, his team, and upper management is also desired.
← Back to search