Steps Therapy is in search of an experienced and compassionate Behavior Technician who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are looking for a committed individual who has impeccable communication skills and is able to problem solve on the spot. Our Behavior Technicians have a reputation for being cheerful and receptive as they administer care to our clients, and we are seeking someone who would be a great fit with our team.
- Work 1:1 with children with Autism, implementing programs designed by Behavior Analysts
- Monitor client progress, collect data, and update graphs
- Communicate with team members, and work collaboratively with family and clinical team
- Attend and participate in team meetings, as scheduled
- High school diploma required
- Current and valid first aid and CPR certification
- Experience working with the children is a plus!
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Background in babysitting, nannying, Education, or Psychology is ideal!
← Back to search