Marketing and Communication Internship
SNR Creative, a full-service Marketing and Communications agency, is seeking a paid summer intern.
Our ideal candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing, communications, advertising, business or a related discipline.
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to learn more about a career in content marketing and communications. We’re offering a flexible schedule in the event you would like to continue to take classes in the summer. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Daily tasks for this internship include:
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions and projects.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Develop new social media campaigns considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries.
- Arrange and coordinate special events, projects and mailings.
- Drafting and editing copy for digital and print assets for clients.
- Monitoring effectiveness of print and digital ad campaigns.
- Administering potential customer surveys.
Enrollment in bachelor's degree program in marketing, communications, advertising, business or a related discipline.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Mailchimp, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, efficient and not afraid to ask questions
- Highly organized
- Fluent Spanish is plus
**To apply please submit a resume, writing samples and any other work samples relevant to this position.
*This is a paid position.*
← Back to search