Social Media Intern
My Event Planning business is looking for a Social Media Intern to help me showcase my new business on Social Media. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply. This position could turn into a part-time paid position in the near future.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns. This is the basis of the job.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with company owner to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Bachelor’s or Asscociate's Degree in Communications or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, enhancing photos, etc
← Back to search