Throughout the world, the name thyssenkrupp Bilstein is synonymous for innovation and high-tech engineering in the shock absorbers technology. With its competence for the entire suspension, the company – with production facilities in Europe, NAFTA, and China – supplies products for the complete spectrum of damping applications. On top of this, thyssenkrupp Bilstein has for many years now been a much sought-after partner in the motor sports and tuning sector. thyssenkrupp Bilstein is an operative business unit in the Components Technology business area of thyssenkrupp AG.
Key objectives of this position are gaining corporate experience within an internationally operating automotive business. The intern is going to be exposed to national and international marketing strategies for a highly recognized consumer brand. This is a paid position.
- Event and tradeshow support (registration, shipping, show services, product displays, packing collateral, etc.)
- Assist in writing and copy editing press releases, brochures, catalogs, flyers, advertisements, web copy, email templates and social media content
- Administrative support of the marketing department (order processing for giveaways, monthly invoices, sponsorship tracking, etc.)
- Monitor marketing material inventory levels and update as necessary
- Update internal communications (website, intranet, eNewsletter, etc.)
Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong emphasis on grammar
Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented and able to assist meeting deadlines
- Ability to work 30 hr./ week
- Entry level position
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Some travel required
- Passion for Automotive Industry preferred
← Back to search