Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand on mainly Facebook and Instagram with a little bit of Twitter. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for sharing our blog content in a fun and informative way that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Basically, we create all of the online blog content including videos and podcast episodes and you break them down into bite-sized shareable social media posts. For example, you'll take a new blog post and create 3-5 different shareable posts that all point to the original blog post.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop a company persona that shares the same vision.
- Plan and schedule blog posts to be shared daily on Facebook, 3x a week on Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Develop and recommend new social media strategies and techniques.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
← Back to search