Have you ever thought about becoming an entrepreneur? Wondering what it takes to build a start-up from ground zero, or take it from level 1 to level 2?
BASS (Business and Society Solutions) is a female-led consultancy that advises and partners with entrepreneurs on their software-as-a-service startups. BASS is looking energetic, creative, witty summer intern.
With a few long term clients and a couple other initiatives on-going, the summer intern will play an important role in supporting projects so that they run smoothly and meet client expectations.
The main objectives of the internship will be to organize and launch a microinvestment campaign in early stage female led start-ups as well as organize one or two events for executives and senior leadership to discuss innovation and wellness.
Hours per week and pay will depend on the qualifications of the candidate selected.
- $25/hour is the starting point
- Minimum of 10 hours/week, allowing for flexibility for other jobs/activities.
- Ideally, the position will continue as part-time during the school year (if still in school) or become full time.
- supporting consulting projects that help entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses
- reviewing articles that will be published in Forbes
- running a social media campaign to promote investing in women entrepreneurs
- helping select women-led start-ups that will receive micro investments
- setting up and managing an all-inclusive income/payment solution
- learning about software development and project management
- networking with entrepreneurs and advisors
- tackling the nitty-gritty that makes a start-up run, day-to-day
- creative problem-solving, all day every day
To apply, please submit:
- your resume
- a list of the activities above that excite you and a summary of your relevant experience (course work, jobs, extra-curriculars, etc)
Overall objectives will be set for the role at the start, but the weekly objectives and tasks may vary, depending on projects' evolving needs.
← Back to search