OneDigital Health and Benefits is looking for an emerging marketing rock star to join our organization as a Marketing Intern! We’re looking for individuals who demonstrate a hunger to soak up everything they can about marketing, dive right into major projects, work collaboratively and start on a career track with a company that’s experiencing explosive growth.
In this position, you will collaborate with our national marketing team in each stage of marketing strategy. Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blog content planning, research, event marketing support, collateral and digital design, and more.
Marketing Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of signage, collateral, email campaigns, and social media content
- Assist in creation of national editorial content & PR calendar
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
Marketing Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong writing and copyediting capabilities
- Knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
← Back to search