A small but prolific architectural design firm seeks an architecture graduate / intern with experience in AutoCAD drafting. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from hand sketches, written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into plans, layouts, and other designs. I will assure all directions will be clear and easy to follow. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how building details work, especially for construction documents. you will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience coordination with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Work simultaneously on projects based on current client workload
- detailing and drafting.
- 3d in SketchUp or another program advanced you are comfortable with
- Experience with Autocad Architecture, Sketchup, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Most importantly, friendly and the ability to take ownership of the given task.
- comfortable with a performance-based practice.
← Back to search