Social Media and Marketing Intern
Social Media Intern Overview:
Interns will assist with the implementation of our Social Media Strategy through the generation and distribution of industry related content through various social media mediums.
We are looking for Interns to work remotely with our team here in the Houston, TX area. This is a non-paid internship; however opportunities to make high commissions and bonuses for revenue generating activities will be are available during the course of the internship.
What we can offer you:
- A Professional Recommendation Letter from the Owner of the company will be provided to all Interns that complete their internship in good-standing.
- Opportunities to make high commissions and bonuses for revenue generating activities.
- Exposure to a variety of industries in the Energy Sector and an understanding of the Headhunting & Recruiting Industry.
- Flexible work schedule - most of the work can be done remotely and ThinkBAC Consulting is willing to be flexible with student schedules.
Overall objectives and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of social media marketing campaigns and ideas
- Identification of new social media and industry related mediums
- Distribution of company content to social media mediums
- College student interested in getting professional “start-up” experience doing social media marketing campaigns/analysis and learning more about the energy industry.
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- General experience with Excel, database management, and web-related searches.
- Ability to work independently and accomplish task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task as well effectively manage time and workload.
About ThinkBAC Consulting, LLC
ThinkBAC Consulting is a privately owned specialty Recruitment Firm targeting the niche areas of key industries in the global economy. We thrive on providing quality cost efficient recruitment solutions and also maintain our MBE and HUB certification to provide added value to our customers. Our goal is simple, we aim to link the best available candidate (BAC) with the best available company (BAC) by utilizing a consultative approach to foster transparent interactions with our customers. Our productivity is driven by our E4 (Energy |Ethics |Efficiency |Excellence) Values and gives our customers the assurance that we will always have their “BAC” when they need support.
← Back to search