Lasting Media Group is now accepting applications for our Internship Program.
Interns will get a first-hand look into how a multimedia/podcast network functions on a day-to-day basis. Interns will also have the opportunity to learn about podcasting, recording, marketing, production, and ad sales.The positions are unpaid and for school credit only.
Opportunity: AUDIO INTERN
Lasting Media Group is seeking an Audio Intern to join the team in our Brentwood, TN studio/offices. Your main roles will be to oversee the general maintenance of the studio as well as record, mix and edit podcasts.
Perks and Benefits:
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- This position is flexible: approximately 2-3 days a week, 10:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Assist with fact checking, research assistance, data analysis, interview transcribing, pre- and post-production, and other CMS work.
- Assisting with recording and editing of podcasts
- Setting up equipment for recordings onsite and off site
- Some Social Media of shows and overall network
- Provide general studio and office support as needed
- Collaborate with the podcast teams to pitch and produce relevant pieces
- Pre Interview Paperwork
- Talent PA
- Those interested in podcasting/radio
- The ability to make sound editorial judgments and balance conflicting priorities
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Working knowledge of recording gear and software such as Garageband and Logic
- Current College Students or fresh graduate
- Some experience in social media and photography
- Graphic Design and minimal website maintenance (WordPress) experience is a plus
- Internship may lead to contracted producer
← Back to search