Marketing Intern (Content & Design)
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will virtually and physically be able to collaborate and work with company management when performing duties and delivering projections.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies and content that will be used to present to all industries of business.
Ultimately, you will gain a very focused experience in marketing content and design. You will be exposed to details of our global market and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
After acquiring you as an intern, we will coordinate a schedule that best suits you, your studies, and activities.
Your performance will be evaluated through this internship. Upon completing internship and evaluating intern performance, you may be offered a compensated position to serve the company.
Company will vouch on our behalf to offer credits earned through internship to your college and vouch as a reference to future employers on resume.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from company's portfolios
- Utilize Power IB (Business Intelligence software powered by Microsoft) to build analytic dashboards and content for company.
- Perform market analysis and research on company clients
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Must sign company's electronic NDA (Non-Disclosure/Non-Poaching Agreement) in order to protect company's IP (Intellectual Property) that will be exposed in internship.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords, Power IB)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Maintain daily/weekly communications with virtual team
- Must have own laptop to utilize and access IP of company
- Must be able to communicate through both email and communications platform provided through the company.
- If interested, please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
← Back to search