Marketing & Event Planning Assistant
Marketing and Event Planning Assistant
The Company: Minnesota Counties Computer Cooperative (MnCCC) is a joint powers organization that offers cost-effective services, training, and software to all 87 Minnesota counties, and is known for the great care we take when collaborating with user groups and committees. We are a growing non-profit organization based in Saint Paul, Minnesota that offers its employees benefits, such as health insurance, Public Employee Retirement Fund (PERA), group life insurance, and Long-Term Disability (LTD).
Our services to user groups greatly reduce costs, work, and risks to our members while maintaining a sustainable joint powers organization.
Our mission: Established in 1978, Minnesota Counties Computer Cooperative (MnCCC) works with all Minnesota Counties as a joint powers organization facilitating services and training, providing software and other cost-effective measures to substantially reduce technology costs for counties, cities, and agencies.
The Position: We’re looking for a Marketing and Event Planning Assistant. In addition to a full-time salary, we also offer group health and life insurance, Public Employee Retirement Fund (PERA), and Long-Term Disability (LTD).
- Education: Associate or bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, event management – or a closely related field – or equivalent experience.
- Experience: No experience is required, but a general background in marketing, communication, business, and/or event planning, and knowledge of basic technologies is preferred.
- Facilitate the creation, expansion, and maintenance of content for membership – especially during outreach periods – to promote MnCCC’s services and events
- Offer assistance and tips to user group officers in preparation for meetings
- Produce rules and regulations and offer trainings for user groups and committees
- Expand Lynda.com and Sharepoint sites to allow for ease of access and offer maximum usability for members and organizations
- Work with Executive Director and/or graphic designer(s) to prepare narratives, graphics, layouts, and images for use in both print and electronic publications
- Organize and prepare for annual conference and coordinate app materials for users
- Create and solicit articles for MnCCC’s website and social media channels, ensuring relevance and currency of content
- Assist in promoting and organizing programs, events, conferences, and meetings
- Produce and manage online customer surveys and forms to ensure user satisfaction
- Answer phones and respond to emails promptly, work with staff to file and track contracts and business proposals, and provide adequate information to members, the public, and vendors as needed, either orally or in writing, any other requested tasks
The Location: MnCCC is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and is conveniently located just 2 miles off I-35E S and Highway 10E. While working with MnCCC, you will be located a suitable distance from Minnesota’s capital, the light rail, countless restaurants and convenience stores, and many other great local hotspots.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Reasonable, flexible hours, and paid vacation and sick time
- Access to hands-on training, various networking events, and integrated marketing and researching tools
For detailed Job Description & Application, please visit http://www.mnccc.org/news-blog/mnccc-marketing-and-event-planning-assistant
← Back to search