We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of The Pride and promote our product at your university.
If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to set up and run events on campus to introduce your classmates to The Pride. You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase The Pride's brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Post about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Create, share and respond to online reviews
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers on campus
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Monitor online comments and respond or forward to the Marketing department
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Proven interest in helping reduce sexual assault or harassment on campus - through organizations you belong to or volunteer work you do
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Familiarity with scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
- Majoring in Marketing or relevant degree a plus
← Back to search