Customer Service Rep / Associate / Specialist
Our CSRs earn a base hourly pay of $18.00 to $21.20 PLUS an average $0.80 per hour in performance-based bonuses. That's $18.80 - $22.00 per hour on average! And our top performing sales reps earn about $23.00 per hour on average!
Our CSR agents are the backbone of our business and we are seeking a reliable, energetic and empathetic individual to join our team as a . This position involves sales and payroll activities as well as performing data entry functions.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) & Sick, Profit Sharing & 401(k), Health Insurance & Flex Spending.
• Hourly Wage: Competitive Pay – Based on Performance and Experience.
• Hours of Work: Flexible.
As a CSR, You'll:
• Help customers with their accounts; Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Take payment details and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
When you join our work team, We will:
• Instantly make you part of our global family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
• Commit you to a PAID training schedule where we give you the tools to be successful.
• Start you off with an hourly pay, above the minimum wage.
• Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
• Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
• Offer you the benefits you'd expect, plus surprise perks you'll love.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
• Have a passion for helping people.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Strong contact handling skills and active listening.
• Ability to multi-task adapting to changing situations and ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Salary: $18.50 to $22.00 /hour. Based on Performance and Experience.
Are you ready to be successful, advance your career and do meaningful work that will make a difference in other people's lives? Join our team today and fuel your passion for work and life!
***NB: Candidates applying should send a resume to our HR desk ***CAREERS@PHARMACYCLICSLLC.COM*** and we will get back in touch ASAP!
← Back to search