Business Plan Consultant
We are looking for a qualified Business Plan Writer/Consultant to join our team. You will be responsible for helping transform a client's business goals into a fundable business plan. In this position, you will work closely with clients and with other team members to produce strong business documents like business plans and pitch decks.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is extremely strong in business writing and is familiar with the many aspects of a startup. As a business plan consultant, you should be self-motivated, outgoing, willing (and quick) to learn, and able to meet client deadlines. If you are looking for an opportunity to really showcase your understanding of entrepreneurship and content production, we'd love to meet you.
We're looking for a dedicated business student who has these qualities:
- Expertise in developing business content and a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Able to conduct deep research into niche markets.
- Able to draw valuable insights from research to suggest to clients.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional remote team.
- Access to computer and internet (potential remote working terms)
- Experience in dealing with customers - a plus if you’ve worked with entrepreneurs, business owners and executives in some capacity.
- Proactive in foreseeing problems and responding to them with quick but effective solutions.
- An “intrapreneruial” spirit, self-directed and able to manage time with extreme effectiveness.
- Knowledgeable about the process of developing apps and getting funding through sources such as banks, investors, crowdfunding and etc.
This is a part-time position with an exciting startup that offers remote options and ultimate hours flexibility - the perfect job for an exceptional undergrad currently in a business program.
← Back to search