www.TalkingAboutTerrrorism.com is an online think tank based in Washington DC offering analysis, research and consultancy. We are experts who write to other experts.
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on, real-world experience in our internship program. Talking About Terrorism is growing and we would need someone to help us with the website, editing video and graphic design. The work is remote and flexible.
· Part-time (6-8 hours/week) internship, negotiable.
· Duration: Up to 6 months beginning immediately (start date and end date is negotiable)
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work approximately 6-10 hours remote, but we are based in Washington DC.
- Participate in weekly check-in meetings.
- Manage our website using WordPress and Wix to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Designing charts, graphics and editing pictures.
- Video edition for webinars and YouTube videos: interviews with experts, video analysis…
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Web Design expert. Must have an intimate knowledge of WordPress.
- Video editing and graphic design.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized work style.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Applicant must be at least a college junior or senior or pursuing an undergraduate degree in Web Design, journalism, English, communications, marketing, public relations, digital marketing, political science or a related area.
Job Type: Internship
- Video edition and web design: 1 year.
Talking About Terrorism is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send resume and samples via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
← Back to search