FRONT END DEVELOPER
Updated on: 31 Jan 2019
- Converting designs and “design flavors” into responsive HTML
- Liaising with the business to help define functional specifications and advise on UX, UI, etc.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS platform (Umbraco)
- Good understanding of asynchronous content delivery
- Experience developing responsive websites using Bootstrap framework
- Experience of rapid prototyping
- Experience using the Umbraco.
- Experience using the React.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs
- MUST BE A SELF STARTER! You will be working closely with other developers but it is essential that you are able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong communication skills, able to discuss technical challenges with other developers and share knowledge.
- Collaborate with non-technical team members, comfortable explaining solutions in layman's terms.
- Strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and requirements within the business.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
← Back to search