E-Commerce Logistics and Marketing Assistant
I am looking for someone with a curiosity for gaining experience in a nimble small business environment. There will be plenty of autonomous but thorough work completed. Excellent fit for someone who considers themselves a life-long learner. No day is exactly the same, so the more you can synthesize from your knowledge and previous experience the more you will excel here. Understanding of issues with consumerism and the impact on the environment and how to mitigate and provide solutions to the public to reduce waste while still running a profitable business will move you closer to the front of the line.
- Assist in processing ecommerce goods - photography, confirming shipping criteria, quality control assessment of products. This will be the primary role and you will be offered more responsibility when you can show good aptitude and efficiency in this area.
- Be willing to review the potential to manage one or several company owned brand social media accounts.
- Be willing to consider taking on a role in local or online sales techniques
- Be willing to be innovative, hard-working and to communicate your schedule/availability well and be able to be reliable.
- Progress in Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Fine Art or Entrepreneurship
- 300 word essay on why this position appeals to you
- Value in transparency and anti-cliche when it comes to business-speak
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be willing to work in garage area or home-based business
- Must be comfortable in hearing indirect noise from wood shop/production area nearby
- Strong communication and organizational skills
← Back to search