Customer Care Technician
Norchem Corporation specializes in the development, blending, and implementation of laundry chemical technologies for the commercial textile services industry. We are seeking a hardworking technical service professional with an aptitude for troubleshooting industrial machinery & testing water chemistry who has a passion for customer service, account management, and is solutions oriented. This individual will serve our growing customer base in specified regions.
- Perform scheduled sales and service calls, product ordering, and technical problem-solving tasks
- Work with customers to fully understand their challenges, opportunities, and develop solutions.
- Utilize technical expertise to install, repair, & troubleshoot production equipment, automated product dispensing systems, and water recycling systems.
- Execute equipment start-ups and training for customers.
- Build relationships with prospects to identify sales opportunities through customer network
- Make recommendations to improve overall plant inefficiencies for all assigned customer accounts
- Produce timely and detailed service reports, inventory reports, and expense reports
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by being thorough in your service visits and delivering consistent quality results from our solutions
- Act as the point of contact for all assigned customer's in a respective territory
- Water testing of effluent and influent water streams
- Program production formulas and titrate water chemistry
- Conduct quality and production audits with customer staff
- Work with engineering team and share information across the organization
← Back to search