Front Desk - Rider Experience Team Specialist
Rider Experience Specialist - CycleBar Buckhead- Atlanta, GA Part-time
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR MORNING SHIFTS FROM 5:00AM- 1:00PM or 1:00PM to 8:30PM during the week and Saturday or Sunday mornings or afternoons.**
Description:As a RIDER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST, you will be working in a fast-paced, exciting environment where your primary role will be to change clients’ lives. You will be an integral part of the studio team, working with the Studio Managers to maintain the facilities, equipment and staff ensuring all are in excellent working condition. This position is both Hospitality and Sales Driven.
The majority of your time will be spent in the studio working with clients and serving as the ‘face’ of CYCLEBAR BUCKHEADto promote the brand, give riders AMAZING service, sell our services. CYCLEBAR BUCKHEADis a culture that creates a sense of community and family, being upbeat and outgoing is a must!
Schedule:As a high volume cycle studio, CYCLEBAR BUCKHEADoffers classes from 5 AM-9 PM, 7 days a week. MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR MORNING SHIFTS FROM 5:15AM-1PM or 1:30PM-8:30PM during the week and Saturday or Sunday mornings or afternoon.
- Promote packages to clients and ring up packages for clients
- Deliver excellent customer service experiences
- Maintain studio facility cleanliness
- Communicate with staff, instructors and managers
- Promote company culture
- Making phone calls to potential clients
- Education specializing in fitness preferred
- MINDBODY proficiency is a plus.
- Customer service oriented
- Time management
- Well-spoken and mannered
- Sales Experience
← Back to search