Executive Assistant - Process implementation
Laid back small business CEO needs help with implementation of workflow integration system, marketing efforts and day-day business operations.
Our ideal candidate will have an interest in marketing, business and possibly engineering or architecture. A great attitude and work ethic are important soft skills. If you are the person that can figure out any problem and consolidate solutions, this is for you.
Ultimately, the duties of this executive assistant will be to magnify the efforts of the CEO on the overall organization.
- Assist in manual processes to Workflow management system conversion.
- Take on challenging tasks related to operations.
- Assist with new website launch.
- Help to make CEO more productive by taking on challenging problems and helping to analyze and deliver solutions.
- Assist in production of company processes and policy manual.
- Business related course work.
- Great attitude.
- Good math skills with the ability to analyze a wide variety of data.
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Transportation, able to work to a schedule (which can be a work around a school schedule)
← Back to search