Business Development Representative
Want to join a dynamic sales team at a fast-growing marketing platform for businesses?
Sales Development and Customer Success sits at the forefront of our business growth. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds with customer empathy and passion for solving marketing challenges for small to medium businesses. Prior experience in high-tech companies or marketing solutions is a huge plus. Exceptional candidates would have an opportunity to grow quickly, moving into Sales Lead role with six-figure earning potential.
- Complete the training in marketing fundamentals and continue learning advanced concepts to help grow a business online
- Research accounts, identify decision makers, prospect via phone and email communications to generate interest in our product
- Develop a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities in the small to medium business (SMB) market
- Develop scalable sales skills and execute a highly effective cold calling strategy to qualify sales-ready leads
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the GrowthPlug product offering and understand the key problems of the SMB market
- Consistently accomplish qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue growth plans are met
- Maintain customer data in a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to track progress and plan the follow-up activity
- Experience or interest in marketing or sales
- Aspire to learn about how businesses can leverage online marketing to rapidly grow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to articulate product benefits and value
- Enjoy connecting with business owners as a marketing consultant to solve their challenges
- Intrinsically motivated with an ownership mindset to exceed goals in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and good listener with the tenacity to succeed by assessing customer needs
- Proven track record of success in a previous sales position or during college
GrowthPlug is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
← Back to search