We are looking for an uber-organized, ambitious, and (very) hard worker and self-starter. We're seeking that special someone who thrives in a fast-paced, and at times stressful environment while keeping a cucumber-cool front. We're on the hunt for someone who is naturally fun and full of life. Candidates should live and breathe the 305 lifestyle... attitude is everything!
This position is full-time. Note: Our Studio Manager role is neither for the 9-to-5er who is unwilling or unable to work weekends or early mornings, nor is it for the timid or introverted. The Studio Manager must be confident in social situations and comfortable leading a team of big personalities. He or she is a natural leader with a strong inclination for customer service and operational excellence. And someone who loves welcoming people to the best party in town.
Not long ago, we were a tiny start-up that has since exploded! We shine in an otherwise over-saturated market because we're changing the conversation about why we move our bodies. Filled with nonstop energy and creativity, our team of leaders, dancers, and DJs makes 305 an inspiring place to work. As our Studio Manager, you will support a stellar client and employee experience for our studio operations. We pride ourselves in not only taking care of our business but in taking care of the people who run and support it.
On a macro level, you will:
- Be a key part of what ignites our 305 passion
- Show us your magic and watch your ideas come to life
- Shape our operations and help us define our future
- Grow with us in an exciting startup environment
- Act as a key client-facing brand ambassador
- Be able to self-start and solve problems independently
On a micro level, you will:
- Ensure studio is running at maximum efficiency (troubleshooting facilities, supply inventory management, maintenance schedules, etc.)
- Provide stellar customer service (correspond in-person and virtually with clients, troubleshoot all customer challenges, gather client feedback)
- Oversee and manage a large team (instructors and DJs, front desk managers, and Work Study associates... a staff of 30+) including scheduling, communication, training, coaching, etc.
- Market and sell memberships, class packages, and apparel
- Execute creative local marketing efforts to grow awareness for your studio
- Work with 305’s Marketing team to promote and execute studio initiatives, promotions, and events
- Act as the principal leader for your studio
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Prior fitness industry experience is not required, but prior managerial experience is a plus. We're looking for the fast-learner who is hyper-organized and hungry for a chance to shape our future. Should be a strong communicator with a natural inclination for leadership and customer service. Experience with MindBody platform is a plus. Love for our brand is a must. If you have no experience but wow us, we will take a chance on you.
This is a fun role! We like creative people who like to have fun and make confident choices. Don’t send us your standard resume. Send us a resume that shows your creative spirit. Show us why you will lead our party and #makesweatsexy.
To apply, go here: https://305fitness.com/careers-greenhouse
← Back to search