We are a new start up company looking to have someone develop our website. In the interim, we would like to have an under construction page allowing customers to input their email addresses and zip codes to receive newsletters while we continue to develop the content for the site. The candidate will be offered to maintain the site and grow with us as we prepare to launch our venture. We are a women to women business and as such we feel that a female candidate will be able to understand our business model as it is related to childbirth. Potential growth within the company and salary in the future. The more we grow, the more you grow!!
Our business needs a professional Web Designer with experience in WordPress content management systems to take over the graphic and user interface design of our website. We’re looking for a candidate who has created and maintained functional, attractive websites for companies. We want to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking. If you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you’d be a great fit for this position.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- Creativity and team player
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
- Proficiency with ASP.net web forms
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
- Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
← Back to search