Updated on: 14 Jun 2019
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of all boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, and lines used in the distribution of steam and heated or water.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves, float valves, together with all refrigerant lines and devices used to control temperature, and air conditioning systems in their entirety.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of pumps handling brines or other secondary refrigerating liquids together with all valves, appurtenances and lines used in the system.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and control devices.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks and toilet bowls, including all supply lines, drains, water lines, control devices and sprinkler systems.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors and fans.
- Monitoring of the safe operation of elevators, man lifts, escalators, and hoist-ways.
- All electrical work and repair.
- Fire Safety Director (In the absence of the PM, APM & Chief Engineer).
- Operation, maintenance and repair of all fuel oil systems including pumps, valves, lines and controls.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of building automation systems for HVAC, including consoles, data
- gathering panels, remote sensors and indicating devices.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of all mail conveyor systems excluding tenant owned systems.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of sanitary sewer systems, sump pumps including basins, water closets, urinals and piping.
- Maintenance and repair of trash compactors, including electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintenance and repair of all kitchen equipment excluding tenant owned equipment.
- Repairs on toilet facilities including soap dispensers.
- Repairs on registers and radiators.
- Replacement of lamps and cleaning of light fixtures.
- Removing and/or installation of ceiling tile.
- Minor repairs on furniture and floors.
- Maintaining and/or replacing door hardware.
- Repair of floor maintenance equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of blinds.
- Painting of equipment rooms, cooling tower and other building facilities.
- Assist in the replacement of filters in the HVAC equipment.
- General cleaning in mechanical spaces and perimeter induction units.
- Cleanup of equipment in mechanical rooms and shop.
- Miscellaneous handyman work requiring the limited use of hand tools.
- Inspection & replacement of fire extinguishers when needed.
- Start up and shut down all HVAC equipment.
- Operate and perform preventive maintenance on all HVAC equipment.
- Operate central control system.
- Knowledge of air balancing and use of measurement devices.
- Maintain and perform preventive maintenance on controls and related equipment, adjusts and calibrates when necessary.
- Respond to complaints concerning HVAC malfunction associated with equipment.
- Perform minor welding repairs.
- Perform all major repairs on all pumps, all compressors, centrifugal compressor when possible.
- Respond to all building emergencies.
- Perform tests, and servicing of water systems related to HVAC.
- Perform repairs to plumbing systems.
- Perform general maintenance functions as required.
← Back to search