Real Estates Photographer
PGL is offering both part time and full time job positions to Real Estate Photographers,
(at $35/hr working 3hours per day) as salary for the part time position which is payable every 21 days. This position is also designed to accommodate an existing job if you have any; this is to say, ability to multi task will be to your advantage as you can micro manage this position along with your current job.
YOUR DUTIES TO THE COMPANY.
PGL REAL ESTATES will assign to you addresses of land , buildings and properties that have been put up for sale within your state/Locality.You are expected to inspect properties that have been put up for sale and report back to the company with photographs and videos of properties in order to confirm that they are good in condition worthy enough for purchase.
You will be required to scout for properties that have been put up for sale and report back to us with pictures (or videos if necessary) so we can confirm authenticity as well as market Value.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: To be part of the PGL Group,
1. You must be 18 years or older.
2. You must be legally capable, i.e be eligible for employment.
3. You must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy.
4. You must reply to every Email you get from us within 24 Hours.
5. You must be active online and always check your Email regularly, for the latest
information and updates.
6. You must be able to work independently under minimal or no supervision.
Interview will be carried out .
You do not need to be a professional photographer to do this job.
You do not need to have any experience, you will simply be guided on what to do.
← Back to search