Content Manager / Video Editor / Brand Manager
We are looking for a qualified content creator and organized team leader our squad. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve existing content
- Liaise with content copy writers and creatives to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Communicate with sales and marketing teams to align efforts
- Proven experience
- Basic technical knowledge of cameras and editing
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
← Back to search