Special Projects - Web Development, SEO & third party applications
Our business is seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our business owners to work on various tasks including website(s), SEO, matrix items, Amazon connectors and more. The ideal candidate for this position is a Rice student who is a quick learner and comfortable working in some basic cloud-based applications. We are seeking help updating and maintaining some of these applications, as well as developing and implementing new cloud-applications meet our company’s requirements. We use data-base driven systems like Oracle, Amazon and some smaller third-party apps. Some work involves updating image files, web content, etc.
- Work with small applications that sync between company and third part application,.
- Update existing applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Work intelligently so not to cause harm (please no quantity or pricing errors).
- Student working toward Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience or comfort in application development and testing.
- Strong teamwork skills.
← Back to search