HR Business Systems Consultant
SALARY: Competitive market salary depending on experience.
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of Workday HRIS systems. HRIS represents the databases, software and computer systems that the company uses to maintain their HR Functions such as HCM, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Benefits, Leaves, Time tracking and Payroll.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid training for necessary career skills to advance within our field: 6 - 8 weeks.
- The opportunity to gain industry experience employing Workday, the leading solution in the market for managing HR Functions.
- Stability in your work environment as the market is trending to significant growth potential.
- 5-20% Salary increase yearly based on individual performance.
- Competitive Market Salary
- Define, design and document current and future state business processes and data flows.
- Learn how to and eventually engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to Workday.
- Improve solution results by leveraging new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Identify, analyze and propose solutions for risks and issues that may impact the project.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve configuration and functional business issues.
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies.
- Meets with clients to acquire and document reporting needs and specifications
- Analyzes data sources to establish knowledge of data for accurate retrieval and use in report writing so that report data is meaningful, insightful, and readily accessible to executives and appropriate staff.
- Leverage the expertise and learn from your mentors to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Propose new strategies for current and future business changes by compiling, analyzing, interpreting and presenting complex data to include reports, charts and graphs.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- Ability and Desire to be Coached.
- Adherence to internal paperwork guidelines/procedures.
- Enjoys working with technology.
- College Degree Preferred, but not required
- Punctual attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills.
← Back to search