Account Executive (AE)
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for engaging potential clients through the use and demonstration of the Adszy Software. Your job is to demonstrate ways in which prospective clients can leverage data to acquire new customers and grow their sales. Each month you will drive your sales cycle from both in-person and online demos, to closing deals.
- Become an expert in our industry, products, and services
- Conduct discovery calls with merchants to identify their business challenges on their technology and operational needs
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through pitch deck demos and product demonstrations both in-person and remotely
- Forecast weekly and monthly revenue projections and maintaining customers records in Salesforce
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales role (with closing/quota carrying experience)
- Familiarity and proficiency with full lifecycle sales process management
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Salesforce or comparable CRM experience to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
ABOUT ADSZY (ads-zy)
Adszy is responsible for developing software that will forever change how Brick & Mortar retailers look at their marketing. Prior to Adszy, there hasn't been any tools for the offline world to accurate measure their digital marketing efforts. As the whole world has gone digital, retailers have found themselves getting lost in the shuffle whereas their online counterparts (eCommerce) are benefitting from tools like pixels and cookie to track their marketing. We developed our software to level the playing field for retailers all over the country. Our clients should be able to easily understand key business metrics like their Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Lifetime Value of Customers (LTV), and overall Return on Investment (ROI).
As a new company, we are striving to build a diverse environment as we cater to all kinds of different businesses with different backgrounds. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume.
← Back to search