Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist
Our firm is looking for a bright beginner with knowledge of modern marketing methods, including social media management & internet advertising, to fill the role of Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the our client's customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company, as well as our client's company.
We're seeking a bright self-starter that can assist our team in creating effective marketing strategies for a variety of small business in San Diego and Orange County.
We're looking for someone who is a good multitasker, has a strong understanding of internet marketing techniques. Most importantly, you should be a quick learner with a strong desire to pick up new skills and be able to implement them on a frequent basis. In addition to the knowledge you already have, we will provide opportunities for ongoing training to advance your skills. This does not mean we are looking to create a marketer from scratch. We're looking for someone with a prior understanding of effective marketing methodology that we can enhance to create a super marketer.
If this is you, read on.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites using a drag-and-drop editor, creating compelling landing pages, create social media campaigns, understanding how to use video to create emotion, create advertising campaigns focused on converting visitors to paying customers.
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team and/or clients.
- a) Degree or degree in progress related to marketing/advertising
- b) OR demonstration of previous training in internet marketing methods
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Understanding with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Demonstration of an understanding of what drives people to buy
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
← Back to search