Data Entry /Admin Assistant /Virtual Assistant
Our company is looking for a Data Entry / Admin Assistant / Virtual Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls, emails, greeting clients and visitors, and as well as managing files, updating paperwork, and performing general office clerk duties and errands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
• Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
• Answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files
sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers.
• Answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk.
• Experience with MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) and data programs.
• Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
• Proven admin or assistant experience.
• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role.
• Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP.
• Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Current US Passport
• Valid/Unrestricted CA driver license
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
• Must be a US Citizen for Security Clearance requirements.
• Active/Interim or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance.
Most work is performed in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Caravans Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• Basic & Voluntary Life
• 401K (100% Vested Day 1 – Salaried Only)
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Flex Time+ & Flexible Scheduling
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted to (email@example.com) with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume.
← Back to search