We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve the business goals of our clients. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices using the Later.com platform.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Instagram user who can also demonstrate content creation and creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and any content you create should be oriented to the client's expectations. Brand consistency is a must!
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives for our clients to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing expectations of our clients.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Strategically use hashtags to optimize content.
- Manage and reply to comments on posts and stories.
- Use Later.com's content management systems to analyze user engagement metrics.
- Share content to other online channels and social media platforms to increase user traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with Instagram
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Digital art skills (must provide samples of past work).
- Video creation skills (must provide video samples of past work).
← Back to search