Sales and Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales / Business Development to help us support small businesses in their growth. Product, Services, and Sales training will be provided. We are passionate people bonded by a desire to help small businesses grow by increasing their professional presence and attracting new customers/clients. We deliver top-notch, yet cost-effective marketing and lead generation services which will empower our clients' organizations to thrive. Our goal is to help them realize their dreams.
Our company’s culture of teamwork, creativity, support, and fun creates an environment for success. Business Buddy Inc. team members come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We value the enthusiasm and energy of our people because they are the true differentiators of what makes us special. We truly appreciate our team members. This role is Commission-Only Sales Associate and we are offering a generous commission and no revenue cap on commission. We’re looking for a driven but ethical sales hunter with a competitive edge and entrepreneurial mindset.
The Sales Manager will utilize networking, prospecting, and provided leads to uncover new opportunities and build long-term partnerships. Experience is a plus but not required. Your schedule is flexible and sales tools will be provided. You must have a reliable computer and internet access.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients to promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives. Advise them on Social Media Management, Reputation Marketing, and other Marketing Strategies to promote and grow their business.
· Build rapport and establish long term relationships by providing accurate guidance. Help in preparing sales agreements ensuring adherence to law-established rules and
guidelines. We have templates in place that require slight modification based on the client’s information and goals
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers Follow up with clients to review the success of their accounts and recommend additional services as needed
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Honesty, Integrity, Ethical Code of Business
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Positive, Goal Oriented Attitude
· Drive, Tenacity and Resilience
· Good attention to detail and organization
· Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills
· Proven working experience in sales and business development
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
← Back to search