Suki prizes self-expression. We sell vintage that is one-of-a kind, excellent quality, and people & environmentally friendly — pieces that celebrate your individuality while upholding the highest standard of ethics.
As Suki enters its next phase of growth, we are looking for a graphic designer to add to our brand voice.
Who You Are
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to feedback
- Leadership Skills and Personal Drive: must be engaged, passionate, and an independent and self-directed worker with strong time management skills.
- Highly reliable; someone that people count on to get things done. In short, you’re excited to get your hands dirty and don’t need to wait to be told what to do.
- Finger on the pulse of emerging creative trends: Must be aware of the fashion, art, & the cultural zeitgeist. Must have great taste and can quickly gauge the value of content.
What will you do?
- Seamlessly convert ideas & brand messaging into images
- Match our core values to images
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Create content for social media channels
Interest in vintage clothing & sustainability is a plus.
This position is remote. Flexible hours & days.
Please submit an example(s) of your prior work/ a link to your portfolio if you have one.
← Back to search