Business Development for Startup Executive
I am looking for an associate to provide administrative support to me while working remotely.
You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Take notes during customer facing calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Familiarity with current technologies, like email, google drive, office, etc
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
← Back to search