$30 / Hour Virtual Tutoring Job
We are offering a $30 / hour stipend to be a Tutor for We Succeed. Tutors provide online support via video and virtual communication to high school students in need. Tutors may support one or two students simultaneously during each tutoring session, which can last between 60 and 90 minutes each and occur up to a few times per week for students. Depending on student need and tutor availability, each tutor may devote between 3 and 12 hours per week supporting students.
We Succeed is a nonprofit whose mission is to employ high-achieving college students in need of financial support to offer affordable virtual tutoring to younger students, boosting the academic and long-term economic success for both.
Launched in 2020, We Succeed aims to provide a “win-win” approach to tackling educational inequalities by paying college students with financial need a competitive wage while boosting success rates for K-12 students who need remote tutoring support – especially during COVID-19.
- You are a current undergraduate / graduate student or a recent college graduate who can demonstrate financial need
- You maintain a college GPA of at least 3.5
- You have intermediate computer skills
- You have strong time management skills
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience coaching, tutoring, or mentoring students, preferred but not required
- Bilingual candidates are preferred but not required
- Please be aware that you must clear a background check before you would be able to work as a We Succeed tutor
← Back to search