We are looking for a talented writer to help develop a weekly blog on disability related topics.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable content writing skills. You must have an academic background in psychology, social science, disability studies or philosophy.
Turn audio files with ideas and content into a readable and exciting blog post. Postings will be one per week. The process will involve drafting the post based on the blogger's ideas, then 2 rounds of edits. You will also post on a WordPress site. There may also be some opportunities to cross-post on other sites.
- Proven ability as a writer of exciting and readable web content
- Experience with Google, MS Office and WordPress
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Academic background in Psychology, Social Science, Disability Studies or Philosophy
- Graduate students encouraged to apply
← Back to search