SeedBolt Studios LLC is looking for a qualified part-time Content manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a local student who is looking to get a steady, part-time and flexible job in the Hoboken, NJ, or New York, NY areas.
This role will be responsible for helping to create and maintain content that is ready for posting via the company's social media channels, as well as potential marketing or sales collateral. In addition, you may be asked to work with the Managing Director/Creative Director to discuss particular problems or strategies the company wishes to solve, such as building out awareness in a new marketplace, etc.
Our ideal candidate is a local college student with good communication skills; decent or better writing skills; and an open mind to discuss and challenge creative or business ideas, even if they are new to you. We don't expect miracles; our goal is to work with someone eager to learn and grow. We also are strong believers in quality-of-life; this is not a bottomless internship or part-time job. We will work with you to find a schedule that fits your studies and your other jobs.
Who We Are
SeedBolt Studios LLC was founded in 2017 to help clients achieve their visions for creative, fun, and high-quality worlds. We work in formats ranging from augmented and virtual reality, to video games, to film/traditional media. We have collaborated on critical safety and educational videos for technical industries and commercial projects for major Fortune 500 companies; but we also made a video game about a dystopian children's television puppet show. So that gives you some idea of what you're dealing with here.
- Work with co-founder(s) to discuss a plan for regular posting on social media channels, and to develop content that will be posted. Includes Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Potential review of, and suggestions about, website content (website redesign is in progress)
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Potential company representation and/or support at local events
- Optimize content according to SEO, or learn how to. We're still figuring out that witchcraft ourselves.
- Set up Google Analytics and monitoring for company reputation, intellectual property, etc.
- Responsive communication, within reasonable timeframes.
- Attention to detail, and a desire to learn about company voice, writing, and editing for social media.
- Interest in the XR, VR, AR space a big plus.
- Familiarity with Slack a major plus.
- Familiarity with social media required
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Programming skills or interest are a plus, as is interest in (or skills in) Unity and/or AR/VR/XR. This will not be a big consideration for eliminating candidates from the search; we are putting it here because if you have it, we'd want to give you opportunities to learn and apply these skills.
← Back to search