Assistant Medical Practice Administrator
Assistant Medical Practice Administrator (AMPA) reports directly to the practice administrator. AMPA are essential for medical practices to running safely and efficiently. The role has a diverse range of responsibilities. No two days are the same. The AMPA position will included learning basic to intermediate medical terminology, basic primary care medicine, population health, value base medicine, medical record keeping, HR, problem solving/critical thinking in one of the most complicated, intricate, and expenses part of the US economy. Come join us at Dr. Overbeck's practice making a difference in people's lives everyday!
- Medical Records Coordination
- Support clinicians to provide high quality primary care
- Assisting practice in various aspects of practice management
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience with MS word and Excel
← Back to search