Creative Services Project Coordinator
PENCIL ONE is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our product photography team. We are a fast-growing commercial photography company located on the south shore of Boston that offers full-service photography production solutions to 500+ eCommerce business clients. Our expertise spans all categories of commercial photography, from product photos and image solutions to point of online sales and retail displays.
What we expect:
- Extremely organized, highly self-motivated, experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal，written and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills in terms of managing the clients’ relationship
- Interior design experience or educational background
- Stylist experience in eCommerce industry
- Creative talent, passion and eye for design
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications, experience with Powerpoint and Excel a plus
- Support business development team with proposal and price estimate
- Host meetings to help new customer onboarding and monthly review meetings to ensure long-term customer success.
- Actively understand client needs and proactively document all project details.
- Oversees and manages photography projects to ensure the end result meets and exceeds the client's expectations.
- Coordinate and allocate essential resources (e.g. props, models, external talents, and photographer working hours, etc) that are required in the photo shooting.
- Work directly with the photographer's team and ensure all projects are delivered on time within the scope and assigned budget.
You will be working with a group of creative, open-minded and hardworking professionals in a “no-walls” environment. We encourage the “work hard, play hard” and reward our employees by their contribution instead of the timesheet. We will have the summer outing every year with the entire team. We expect our candidates to be honest, reliable, open-minded and don't fear changing and learning in a fast-paced environment.
With this position, you get the chance to be the first one to experience cutting-edge innovative products or trending-on fashion products.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid vacation
- Yearly company outing
- Holiday parties, complimentary happy hour
- Free goods, test out the cutting-edging products from the markets
Job type: Full time
Pay: $40,000 - $45,000 per year
← Back to search